The successful candidates will have a range of established skills and competences to help set ONR’s strategic direction to 2025 and beyond, drive regulatory excellence and oversee the organisation’s governance arrangements.
They are looking for candidates who can bring experience from other national and/or international organisations with challenges on a similarly large scale to those facing ONR.
The successful candidates will contribute to the Board’s role in leading ONR to achieve its vision of becoming an exemplary regulator that inspires respect, trust and confidence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping lead the work of ONR by operating effectively as a Board Member and by contributing to Board meetings and discussions;
- Chairing and/or participating in the activities of Board Committees;
- Maintaining effective working relationships with a broad range of networks and stakeholders;
- Representing ONR externally, acting collectively in representing its decisions to stakeholders and the general public;
- Demonstrating a commitment to the Seven Principles of Public life.
More details on the roles and how to apply on the HM Government Public Appointments website.
The closing date is 23 August 2019.